Getting you back to the business
of innovating , not litigating.
- Sandra J. Franklin
Click On Your Target For More Information
CHECK ON YOUR TRADEMARKS, TRADE SECRETS, PATENTS AND COPYRIGHTS!
CHECK ON YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICIES AND
PROCEDURES as well as YOUR EXTERNAL RELATIONS!
1. Importance to company’s business objectives identified.
2. Measures for selecting trademarks/domain names for new products, services?
3. Measures for assuring consistent proper use – on products, services, advertising?
4. Measures for assuring timely registration, renewal, amendment of registration to comply with changes made?
5. Possible infringement by third parties?
6. Licensing opportunities.
7. Relationship to Domain Names.